MVT Procurement Solutions Ltd. is procurement consultancy with a unique business model aimed at helping customers reduce their carbon footprint and environmental impact when buying consultancy services. MVT Procurement Solutions Ltd offers a tailored and flexible solution through its Virtual Consultancy Service which is cheaper, greener, more efficient than traditional consultancy services because the Earth’s resources are not wasted on unnecessary travel, accommodation and down-time.
It is our policy to comply with all environment related legislation and keep up to date with environmental and sustainability issues and good practice so that it can provide the best advice to our clients about how to reduce the environmental impact of procurement projects. In addition to this we promote sustainable procurement in our own business by:
- Using internet and telecommunications technology to avoid unnecessary travel.
- Using public transport as much as possible rather than car travel.
- Using e-procurement and internet to reduce the amount of paper and printing materials used.
- Using recycled paper and materials wherever possible.
- Reducing the amount of waste disposed of by not creating waste in the first place.
- Recycling waste materials such as paper and print cartridges.
- Ensuring consideration is given to the wise use of energy, using low energy alternatives where possible.
- Where possible, using suppliers who also are working to achieve higher environmental standards.